CSET Test Info
- Spanish Subtest III (test code 147)
- World Languages Subtest IV (test code 250)
- Spanish Subtest V (test code 258)
You may register to take any one subtest in a single test session.
CSET Test Prep courses
Online Test Prep for CSET Test III, IV, and V in Spanish $100 through San Diego County Office of Education
Current access March 1, 2021 through June 30, 2021.
Access ends June 30, 2021.
Registration ends June 16, 2021 at 3p.m.
The 100% Online prep sessions are self-paced, closely aligned with the CSET content, and available by subject area or by subject-area subtest. There is no instructor. The materials are grouped by content and are a mixture of powerpoints, articles, links, videos and practice tests. The resources were gathered or developed by exemplary, experienced content experts who have current firsthand knowledge of the CSET exam.
- $100 per subject area (All subtests)
- $40 per subtest
- Your payment provides unlimited online access for the duration of the session. See course timeline in registration.
- Payment is by credit card. A payment link will be sent after the registration is processed. Registrations are processed Monday – Friday, during normal business hours. (No refund. No proration of cost.)
- The timeline for registration, payment and access to materials can take 2 – 3 days to complete. Registrations and payments are processed Monday – Friday, during normal business hours.
All Subtests Bilingual Authorization – Subtest III, IV and V Registration (scroll to bottom for all test options)
Words of advice from others who have taken the CSET Test III in Spanish
Listening: This section is pretty easy.
Reading: Just read carefully and do your best to infer meaning on any unknown vocab. There’s some challenging vocab.
Writing: The questions are mainly formatted around stating your opinion and reasons to support that opinion, so practice doing this in Spanish.