CSET Test Info
- Spanish Subtest III (test code 147)
- World Languages Subtest IV (test code 250)
- Spanish Subtest V (test code 258)
You may register to take any one subtest in a single test session.
Grant will pay $500 for CSET Tests III, IV, and V registration fees, prep courses and study materials and $500 scholarship for the CTC issued Bilingual Authorization.
CSET Test Prep courses
Online Test Prep for CSET Test III, IV, and V in Spanish $100 through San Diego County Office of Education
Current access March 1, 2020 through October 31, 2020.
Access ends October 31, 2020.
Due to COVID-19’s impact on testing availability, we have extended the current session to October 31, 2020.
The 100% Online prep sessions are self-paced, closely aligned with the CSET content, and available by subject area or by subject-area subtest. There is no instructor. The materials are grouped by content and are a mixture of powerpoints, articles, links, videos and practice tests. The resources were gathered or developed by exemplary, experienced content experts who have current firsthand knowledge of the CSET exam.
- $100 per subject area (All subtests)
- $40 per subtest
- Your payment provides unlimited online access for the duration of the session. See course timeline in registration.
- Payment is by credit card. A payment link will be sent after the registration is processed. Registrations are processed Monday – Friday, during normal business hours. (No refund. No proration of cost.)
- The timeline for registration, payment and access to materials can take 2 – 3 days to complete. Registrations and payments are processed Monday – Friday, during normal business hours.
All Subtests Bilingual Authorization – Subtest III, IV and V Registration (scroll to bottom for all test options)
Words of advice from others who have taken the CSET Test III in Spanish
Listening: This section is pretty easy.
Reading: Just read carefully and do your best to infer meaning on any unknown vocab. There’s some challenging vocab.
Writing: The questions are mainly formatted around stating your opinion and reasons to support that opinion, so practice doing this in Spanish.